Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hello, and Welcome

Dear Treasured Reader:

Thank you ever so much for visiting and reading the inaugural entry of what will become my internationally celebrated on-line memoir.  Within, I will share with you my most private thoughts and experiences.  I sense you need to know these things.  I hope I am able to inspire you and bring peace and comfort to your frenzied worlds. 

My pursuit for helping others began while I was reclining in that seal-skin Brookstone examination-massage chair, awaiting the results from my phrenologist’s assessment of my trans-lobel aura.  I had been blogging all things lifesaving and touching within that Justin Bieber documentary.  I had wept uncontrollably through the entire film, holding high my iPhone 7Gsx as if it was a Zippo and I was at the final performance of an REO Speedwagon farewell tour.

When Dr. Mark E. Desodd returned to the room he reminded me to get dressed and have a seat.  He had wielded his trusty calipers to measure the distance not only between the scar on the bridge of my nose and the scar in my eyebrow, but also the distance between a chicken pox scar and a beauty mark.  The resulting ratio has brought to light a critical assessment.  Dr. Desodd diagnosed me the comorbidity of adult onset narcissism and delusion.

I was absolutely relieved to know this condition had been identified.  Regretfully, there is a no cure; however, a lifetime of weekly treatments at Dr. Desodd’s clinic will provide some relief.  My prognosis is undeterminable.  However, I will persevere.

As I convalesce I will be thinking of all of you, missing me so sadly.

Thank you in advance for the many flowers, gifts, and well-wishes you will send my way.

I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment